The Versatile Blogger Award focuses on the quality, the uniqueness, the level of love.
These are the rules according to the Versatile Blogger Award blog:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
(in no particular order)
- Writings of a Mrs – Her poems are lovely and deep. She speaks from experience conveying it in a fresh way. She also features other poets.
- WordsFallFromMyEyes – Amazing writing, amazing story. Noeleen speaks directly from her heart, about her life, exactly how it happened.
- Project Light to Life – Christine shares her bucket list, her goals, adventures, acts of kindness, she does interviews and much more..
- papermashed – Great writer with deep powerful poems.
- THE ROOT OF THE ROOT – Valerie’s blog includes helpful articles and videos about various spiritual topics and also her poems.
- The Flexi Foodie – Julie Montagu’s blog about healthy plant-based diet, great recipes and helpful advice.
- The organic artist’s Blog – I love organic intuitive abstract art. And here you can find some.
- THE TRUTH YOU ALWAYS KNEW – Spiritual blog with amazing thoughts and questions about reality, dreams, universe..
- TOEMAIL – Great and very fun blog with the goal to promote good causes blogs.
- ART BY KEN – Simply amazing abstract organic art with the great use of colours.
- soulpatterns – I recently discovered this great blog of a visual artist, interesting art and photography.
I decided to post this with only 11 nominations (the number has much more magic in it and it goes great with number 7 😀 ), so I’m not following the rules for now, maybe I’ll add more later. 🙂
7 things about myself:
- I’m a procrastinator. (That’s the reason why it took me so long to write this post)
- I have difficulty believing in my abilities. (I have too many interests to be great in something)
- I love English. It’s my favourite language. (I’m Slovak)
- I get easily excited by little things like unpacking groceries, or finding matching colours..
- I’m fascinated by astral travelling, lucid dreaming, angels and spirit guides.
- Three months ago I decided to drop out of university (I studied architecture for 3 years) and It’s been the best decision I ever made. I love the freedom so much.
- I love vegan cooking. I like finding substitutes and creating delicious food that is healthy at the same time.